Thread: iPods
View Single Post
Old 03-15-06, 03:01 AM   #19
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
PSP's are only better for gaming, when it comes to music, pictures and videos, its all ipods, the most amount a psp can hold is 2gb worth, and thats not alot, unless you get the big dumbass 4 gb pack, which still isnt alot, and no other mp3 player can compare with an ipod period, and thats when it comes to memory, looks, navigation, and just period, iPods are easier to work with, and as for the money, i could care less, cuz when you have a job 300 dollars isnt really that much, and appl may not make games, but there are PLENTY of people that make games FOR apple, just like pl make accesories for ipod, other people can make the games, does sony make all their games NO, pfft, give me the make and model that is better or even as good as the new 60 gb video ipod, PSP and iPods are TWO different things for TWO different reasons, PSP is for gaming with music n shyt on the side, their music n shyt cant compare to ipod period, also i have played my friends and cuzins psp, and the ames graphics are choppy as hell, but im still gettin one, jus cuz its raw n shyt, but, you cant compare a PSP to an Ipod, try something else, make AND model

Uhhh... in case you aint realised, flash memory IS the way of the future. Id give it two years before they have 8/16GB memory cards and shit. So space isnt really something to dispute.

Of course other mp3 players can compare to the ipod. Just because iPods are "cool" and thats all you know of, doesnt mean better shit doesnt exist.

http://www.flash-memory-store.com/i...deo-player.html

for portable music, movies, and photos, that thing is pretty sick. Its got a way better screen than the ipod video. But I could find better... keep in mind, technology-wise, japan is way ahead of america... I could find you like 10 japanese mp3 players that own the shit out of any ipod.

I meant apple have no experience in making gaming platforms. If they made one, sure, everyone would buy it because it would look sick due to apples design, but that doesnt mean it would be a good console. The third party support would be poor... Id trust the pros in the gaming platform industry, instead of some noob.

The psp is better than the iPod at video, photo and obviously gaming... The system it uses for music sucks. But I dont use it for music. I use an mp3 player that isnt an iPod.