View Single Post
Old 03-15-06, 11:06 AM   #11
thurdshift
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
good shyt... good look provin it to kats who gonna hate... do ya thang .... hell, russel simmons came to my crib.... you'll get over it

i believe it....i went to this music conference in columbus w/ my team an what not and this guy i no had 3 r&b singers 14,15 and 16...they auditionedin front of the judge live....an the judge called russel on the spot tellin him how hott they were and russell's flying them in this weekend...my jaw dropped when i heard that...

i hope to get over bein starstruck....but i dont wanna get to the point where im like swizz beatz, ahh so what...swizz is one of my idols shit....but now that ive calmed down i can tell what happened in the convo....

his manager called me b/c i had interest in his colsulting company, i emailed his boss sayin how i was young eager PROFESSIONAL and hungry...that was in like october....well he called me, we bullshitted for a bit...he told me his firm represented trillville, dem franchise boyz an swizz beats....i went swizz beats? so he told me about swizz an his appearence fees an yada yada ya....then he started talkin about me, well i told him about my beats an the artist i work with....he sed that he had heard my beats an thought they were industry worthy but that he wanted a beat CD to take to swizz...lol he then asked me what was my budget for consulting...i said...1-2 thousand....he responded..."shit just get me the music you and your dude been workin on, if its hott like your beats then there should be no problem" my jaw dropped.....shits serious......

FREE AGENT NIGGA
CINCINNATI'S FINEST!!!
HOLLA @ ME!!!

Send a message via AIM to thurdshift   Reply With Quote