View Single Post
Old 03-15-06, 12:54 PM   #72
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Here's the problem with what you just stated. Even if God swooped down from heaven and stood before you, that wouldn't make someone "believe" that he exists. People have been doubting God and refuting him since the beginning of time. Pharoah doubted the existence of Moses' God, until God showed him signs and wonders. Jesus spoke on this very topic in the parable of Lazarus--not his friend that he rose from the dead. A rich and evil man died and went to hell. From hell, he asked God if he could go back to warn others that it was all real. God then told him that even if he did go back, they wouldn't believe what he had to say. "Faith" isn't just believing in God. Faith is action. Faith is serving God and doing what he says, KNOWING that you'll be rewarded as a result. Only a fool says in his heart, "there is no God."

Quite frankly, it is counter-logical to believe something you can't see. That's called Faith. Jesus said, "Blessed are those who haven't seen, and still believe."

If "God" "swooped down from heaven" and stood before me, I wouldn't believe that he exists. I'd KNOW that he exists. And for the record, I know that a god exists. Just not in the capacity that the bible exhagerates it into from the story they plagerized from the enum enlish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Theorys on the universe state that after its demise it will go into a crunch and then bounce back resulting in the birth of a new universe. Old into new and the cycle is reborn.

And why would the superstring theory be non-existant?

No doubt about it, but in order for a new one to be born, the old universe must first die. If it dies, that means it is capable of dying - which according to the Bible is not something God is capable of. Not to mention that the bible states that after God made himself, he came to make the "heavens and the earth". "Heaven" is above earth. What's above earth is space. The inky blackness of carbon ether. If he made it as he made the planet earth, then he could not possibly be the universe, for it is a creation that he created AFTER he already came into existence.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote