View Single Post
Old 03-15-06, 01:26 PM   #3
Nucentz
New to RV

IP:

you maybe new i am two this shit is hard you sound like a retard wats the matter you chokin you no you shouldnt be smokin. so you say your names new proof i think it should be so shit cause ya no it rhymes comin out of my mouth il take you out wit the best i can get yo have you listened to my set yet you no you cant rhyme so why you wasten your time i not that good either but il drink some cider and never disagree to be one of the best no yet im tellin you now just walk dont batle you l get murdered and slautered so just dont do it cause im gonna beat you too it your rhymes are fake you should kill your self n jump onto a lake were no one will find you look behind you there i am again waitin for the kill and wen i get the chance you no im gonna prance and dance all over you your finished i just started wats the problem why you sobbin i was cought robbin big deal open the seal and spin the wheel its worth a try ya never no when ya die so gimme your rhymee yo n il listen when i got the time

peace show me your vote n il pay you s back