Thread: iPods
View Single Post
Old 03-15-06, 04:47 PM   #21
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
dog your missing the point of the iPod, the point of the iPod is to BE SMALL, son, i dont have bad eyes, i dont need that big ass screen, what i look like on the Train with that big ass thin? ima get jacked son, that shyt ccant fit in my pocket, as for flash memory 8/16 gb pfft, nigga ipods are flash compatible AND have built in 60 gb, and you know by 2 years thats gonna turn into at least 100 120 gb, psp is good for music and shyt, for people who own like 10 cd's cuz thats just about all u can fit, prolly even less, fuck that shyt, i want music and movies nigga

oh and btw that big ass thing only holds 20 gigs and is 500 dollars, lmao fuck that try 30 gigs and 300 dollars OR 7 dollars a month pfft

It can... That link I gave you, that thing is small... probably only slightly bigger than an iPod. But the screen is way better to watch movies on, unlike that shit little iPod video screen.

And you obviously dont get how the industry works... They have the technology to make 150GB iPods and shit, but they dont. Because nobody needs that much room, and they are expensive to produce. Flash memory is gonna be the way they go. A few generations from now, the iPods will use flash memory hard drives instead of normal ones.

Buuuuut... in japan, there is a million mp3 players with plasma screens and flash memory hard drives and shit. Nothing special about iPods man.