Thread: iPods
View Single Post
Old 03-15-06, 05:25 PM   #23
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
It can... That link I gave you, that thing is small...no the hell its not probably only slightly bigger than an iPod.its fukin huge compared 2 the ipod, and like i said, fuk i look like with that big ass ting on the train or in class or sum shyt, fuk no, the point of the ipod being so smal is that u can use it anywhere, and i dont give a shit about the size, its big enough for me 2 see so im straight But the screen is way better to watch movies on, unlike that shit little iPod video screenno its not.

And you obviously dont get how the industry works... They have the technology to make 150GB iPods and shit, but they dont. Because nobody needs that much roomok, and this is benifiting your argument how?, and they are expensive to produce. Flash memory is gonna be the way they gono its not. A few generations from now, the iPods will use flash memory hard drives instead of normal ones.no their not, i guarantee it

Buuuuut... in japan, there is a million mp3 players with plasma screens and flash memory hard drives and shityou keep saying this with no damn proof, that iRiver shit doesent compare to the iPod at all. Nothing special about iPods manyea theres alot special about them.

ang to spull aight, ill go check in, and naw im not just discovering them, im just puttin it in the open for people like OMB