View Single Post
Old 03-15-06, 06:42 PM   #8
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

i actually liked this a lot here, the metaphorical fashion was genius...and possibly as relevant as it can possibly be, the concept overall was beautiful..however....about half of your imagery wasn't very great, and thats because your adjectives didn't seem to be very strong connecting with the topic...also, the rhyme scheme was a little elementary....and you might have done that on purpose..but i personally like to see a more complex rhyme scheme..this was good however....i'd give it a 8/10....great work

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote