Thread: Mod Aplications
View Single Post
Old 03-15-06, 08:01 PM   #14
Germ
in your system

IP:

Hi, my name is Drakel. some of you may not know me, but i grew up in barn somewhere in peurto rico. although it was rough, the hay i used to sleep on provided more than just a cozy surface to rest my dreary bones, it cared for me; it tended to my every need i so tragically missed out on during my orphaned childhood. when i was 15, i decided it was time to move out of the barn, and onto life with the wolves. they were suspicious at first, but over time and the ocassional group attackings, i slowly grew as a part of their society. i then discovered i had the ability to levitate, which did nothing for me because all i did was stand really high on my tip-toes. so now, i managed to sneak into an unsuspecting house, and use their computer to access rapverse; the online world of text battling. it was there i unearthed a disturbing truth.....banana peels are not as slippery as the story so boldy tells it. therefore, i just typed this out because of my ability to type random thoughts as quickly as i can think them, so anyways, i hope you don't have a good day, because you probly eat way too much food, and thats why elevators were invented....because people are too fat, and lazy, and bitch ass punk bitches....word to everything but your mother, eat shit, and don't regret it, thats the moto of every faggot in the world, yes, you heard me, paranoid is a faggot and eats shit cause he pushes it all day

end transmission.

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote