Thread: iPods
View Single Post
Old 03-16-06, 01:05 AM   #26
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Law: Yeah... it IS small. Look at the specs of it. It is only slightly bigger than the iPod video.

Things dont have to be annoyingly small to be of use. THe screen on the iPod video, whether you like it or not, is SMALL. And if you're watching movies, the shits gay on such a small screen. I can watch movies on my mobile phone, but I dont, because the screen is gay and small. And that "what would I look like with that huge thing" statement is just reinforicing what I said about how its just the "in" thing to have an iPod.

That other screen is way better to watch movies on than the iPod video screen, because its bigger, its sharper, and its brighter. How can you even argue with that? Its straight up a better quality screen.

Seriously, why do you just say im wrong without backing yourself up? Especially with that flash memory thing... you just say "no its not" "no... it isnt" "no they wont" .. Well sorry to tell you, but they will. Flash memory is so much faster than hard drives, of course its the way of the future. Hard drives? yeah they can make fuckin huge ones.. the biggest retail HD I have seen was about 550GB or something on one hard drive. SO who needs that much room? Not many people. Who likes things to be more efficient and easier to access? Everyone. And flash memory is more efficient and easier to access.

So where do you think technology will go? Useless huge amounts of space, or more efficient access? Too late, you were too slow. Because for years they have been trying to make flash memory hard drives, and they have been able to make like 50 or more GB ones... and they are getting better every month. The old hard disk drives are getting less and less attention when it comes to the future.

I just said that flash memory is what they will use, because apple is a smart and wealthy company, and will probably go with whats best, not whats shit. And I said that it is the future, because it is already so obvious that it is.

Now.... you tell me why it ISNT those things...

And about more advanced mp3 players in japan... Here is one from sony that has been out in japan for a while:

It has been dubbed the iPod killer... it basically kills the iPod video in every way. Sorry.

This is the archos AV700:

Its pretty fuckin ill.

This is the JNC-SSF M805:

Word.

The MSI MegaView:

The movie vision: