Thread: C.s
View Single Post
Old 03-16-06, 01:43 AM   #1
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

C.s

IP:

Let me just start by saying it has been one hell of a ride! I wouldn't trade the past two years for anything.
Alot of you have been asking me "why?" I'm joining a new crew because I feel that can elevate my writing with them.NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

S.V. - The leader of the self leading crew.When the "4 horsemen" started this crew everyone laughed at us and said we would fail. Damn did we bite them in the ass haha. I'd liek to thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to join a dynasty.You have an undeniable power to lead and reassure the always willin Crhymies.I would love to maintain a relationship with you.I wish you the best of luck at what ever life brings you. "Acieve the unachievable" as we did with C.S.

Atticus - Damn you're sooooo cocky although me and you bumped heads a few times I still love ya.I believe that you are the best poet on this site.You are the one poet head who can make me look long enough to finish a poem. I HATE poetry but am growing to love it due to you.Please don't be mad at me I'm doing exactly what you're doing right now; leaving to develope my talents further. Hit me up on AIM. P.S you are still my "shibby bitch"

Mentalz - I'm sooo happy i got you to join C.S. I dont know where we would be without you. You have been a great co leader and most of all a great friend. You are a very talented writer everone knows that. I'll be watching to see if and where you take you're skills. If you find time to write again I'd love to collab. I love yah even though uzzzz a hoooooe :/

I'd like to still be allowed to post in here. I put another crews name in my sig but I still feel like this is home. It is going to be soo wierd not coming in here to post as soon as i get on. I would like to finish the crew collab if anyone is still interested. I would also like to finish the usual suspects.

"BOOST THE CRHYME RATE"

O.Y.D.