View Single Post
Old 03-17-06, 11:06 PM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

After thinkin' about this for awhile...

IP:

... and then argueing about it with some "kid", who thinks he had the right to talk when he obviously doesn't, I have come to this conclusion.

If more than half the battles don't have two verses dropped in them... I'm closing RVW.

I'm just fed up, and first the two people who were supposed to co-mod this shit just decide to bail without notice. I guess they have their reasons, but w/e. So then it's hard enough doing shit alone. Script shit takes about 3-4 hours to do, and if half the people in this don't think it's important enough to show, then I guess it's definetly not important enough for me to spend 3-4 hours to do that shit. And shit, I could still be doing this, but some people who I talk to AIM know about how I haven't had MY computer since the sunday before last. So i have to hop around from my dad's computer to my mom's laptop, and they really don't want me on there, so I rarely got chance to do anything on this, let alone spend 3-4 hours doing shit for this.

So for the people who did put a lot of effort into this and stayed active like Rev and some others, I appreciate your cooperation throughout this whole shit. But I have no problem doing this if people are interested in it, but if they aren't, then i'm not gonna waste my time either. so that's that. pc

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth