View Single Post
Old 03-18-06, 11:01 PM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Hook's not bad. Maybe a couple add libs in the background or something might spice it up a little. First verse not bad. Dude had some pretty good flow. Content wasn't bad either. Eastcoast comes in a little low, but the flow is nice. Slips up a little, but pretty good overall. You need to speak up a little too. I can tell that you might not be used to spitting this fast or something cause you sound uncomfortable. Third verse I wasn't feeling that much. Flow was kinda.......meh. You definitely could have taken your time on this verse. You got some pretty good potential, but you need to work on your presence a little. Spit into the mic like you own the shit. What I do is I tend to get mad at the mic and even have, like, an angry face when I spit.....it helps me get into the right delivery. You should have been coming in more hype and you sounded monotone. You also need to work on your syllable count a little. I don't actually count them, but I like saying the lines over and over again and seeing what I need to fix. Sometimes you can just change a word or two......

Hope this helps