View Single Post
Old 03-23-06, 09:46 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

This is written by athiests...

It has a direct agenda and much of the information is written and viewed in a very biased mannor. I have yet to come to a conclusion myself as to whether Jesus Christ was a real person or whether he is a mythical character written about in order to teach values to younger generations.

As for god. I know there is a god. But my view of god is nothing like that of religions. My view of god is more as a name for existance itself. I agree that most religions live in fairy tale mindstates where they think some bearded man is sitting up on a cloud..

The problem with athiests is that they take their own belief's too far and instead of looking at all evidence and figuring out a way everything can co-exist in an equilibrium they firmly stick their views onto one side of the spectrum.

Its exactly the same with people attached to religions just on the opposite side.

Just like everything... You can never be truly wise unless you posess knowledge of both sides. Which is why there will always be arguments between these groups of people. Its not because either side is right.. Its because they dont want to look at things from a broarder perspective....