View Single Post
Old 03-24-06, 10:55 AM   #32
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

I'll put the feed from Q's diss, *listening now*
Chorus - Haaa it's pronounced 'Led-E' like a pencil lead, it's catchy but gets redundant after a while...

Lyrics - I'm looking for punches, but I can't find nothing... a few random comments like Leady having sex with his cousin, not really anything hard hitting; however, I know you try to look out for your flow which was straight, the 'hizome' line was creative. But yeah, you have to work on forming punches and effective ones. It's aight to have a good flow just get a good combination going, don't sacrifice actual disses for flow.

Aight Leady, *listens now*

No Chorus, nice beat choice, right off the bat the quality is weird..

Lyrics - There were a few 'gay' lines that's been used before, and the Owning You Daily lines been used a lot... However, you had some alright punches here and there.
Quotables:
"n i dont mean music when he likes to down-loads"
"n he only started his own label cos nobody would sign him"

You started falling off from this part and on (flow-wise):
"listen man because you know im tough on beat
im crushin him.... but hes got a crush on me...

I wasn't into the freestyle bit at the end; I thought you should have left that out.

Flow - Tha Q had it easy.
Lyrics - Leady (when you diss you need punches/personals... Leady delivered.)
Quality - Tha Q. (sounded clean throughout)
Beat - Leady (more of a diss beat)
Punches - Leady (2 punches to 0 punches)
Delivery - Tie

To pick the winner is kind of difficult because Q didn't have punchlines and his track was more entertaining than dissing, it was something you could just bop your head to. However, Leady's flow started falling off a bit and started to get a little boring for me towards the end, but he had punches.