Thread: Hard Questions
View Single Post
Old 03-24-06, 03:12 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
First of all, I don't owe you shit. Let's get that fact straight now. Secondly, I've entertained and addressed all of these points at some point or another in the countless threads about life, religion, homosexuality, acceptance, and anything else worth debating. Once again, I'm not playing this game with you. I can give you the most eloquent explanation as to what I believe and/or know, and you can do what you want with it. If me answering these questions is just to fill your curiosity, then you need to just go digging around. I question your motive. If I answer these questions and APEXX isn't satisfied with them, then I find myself right back where I was when I decided to play this lil game in the first place. I choose not to fall into that nonsense.

You don't know everything Apexx. But, even if I answer your questions, it's irrelevant because I DON'T NEED YOUR VALIDATION. I CHOOSE NOT to play your game. If I clarify to my satisfaction, then be done with it. I don't owe you a damn thing.

Period.

I completely agree. You don't owe me jack shit. I'm not sure why you think I feel you did. I'm not making judgement, that would be an assumption. I don't fill in my own information, I'm trying to verify your point of view on yours, because I don't think that I see it. I ask questions when I don't understand, and right now I really don't understand what you're saying. Where did you answer these questions? <--can you at least answer that?

Some people would suggest that you seem like a contradicting and illogical individual that's borderline fanatical. Personally, I give you way more credit than that, so that's why I asked what your views are. Me asking you this isn't an attack, I'm trying to be clear on exactly what it is you're saying and what your meaning is.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote