Thread: Hard Questions
View Single Post
Old 03-24-06, 03:17 PM   #12
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I completely agree. You don't owe me jack shit. I'm not sure why you think I feel you did. I'm not making judgement, that would be an assumption. I don't fill in my own information, I'm trying to verify your point of view on yours, because I don't think that I see it. I ask questions when I don't understand, and right now I really don't understand what you're saying. Where did you answer these questions? <--can you at least answer that?

Some people would suggest that you seem like a contradicting and illogical individual that's borderline fanatical. Personally, I give you way more credit than that, so that's why I asked what your views are. Me asking you this isn't an attack, I'm trying to be clear on exactly what it is you're saying and what your meaning is.

How people see me is irrelevant and inconsequential when it comes to my beliefs. Anything worth standing for will come with the risk of being called/viewed as crazy or fanatical. I do believe that Jesus was considered a heretic in his day. So, compared to him, I don't even qualify. I won't address what "people" think. It only matters what I think about myself and what God has to say. Because, at the end of the day, those "people" don't pay my bills, put food in my belly, or have anything to do with what I hold as "truth".

As for answering those questions, I have answered them countless times. I took you making a thread clearly aimed at me as an attack because of the fact that I've answered them before. I don't plan on answering them here...nah...not when you're singling me out...That's settin me up to play a game I choose not to play...sorry

Again, I don't owe you anything.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote