View Single Post
Old 03-24-06, 05:59 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Got an unfinished track? Not anymore more you don't!!

IP:

Got a track you been looking to finish for who knows how long now? Well I got some good news for joooo...

LYRICISTS:

I did an inventory of unused lyrics and I'm sitting on 48 verses!!! From hood shit, to deep lyrics, to party tracks, machine gun spits, positive tracks, back-n-fourths, story tracks, lyrical spits, EVERYTHING!! If you know me, you know my quality is a notch ABOVE top notch, You heard the tracks!!

I don't fuck around! My turn over time from concept to recorded product is measured in hours, not days lol. PM me, IM, YIM, MSN what-ever me, you send me the track, I listen to it, I hand pick (or write) a verse for it and boom - DONE! You get back a completed track that's completely ill!

As often as I get hit for collabs, I figure this'd be a good oportunity for everybody, since you got tracks you want to finish, and I got verses I'm not using. If you got something laid and the quality is at least "good enough", shoot me a copy and ITS A WRAP!!!

PRODUCERS:

Got those emcees on your beats that...ain't doin the job you wanted for your beat? I got the cure!!! haha, ask Phenom about all that haha.

You send me a beat you want merked, I merk it beyond recognition to straight up closed casket status. End of story!!

Any questions?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote