View Single Post
Old 03-24-06, 10:26 PM   #33
thurdshift
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo
dude aint that good in my eyes...and he the reason game and TI bout to diss the nati..now i got to send a diss back to them..i got connects thats fucking will dipset..and camron cool with the nati so he knows all this is about to come down..man shit aint cool

he hott to me, but tha's me...wha's the deal wit t.i. dissin da nati? datts my nigga, but game dont want it wit da nati doe, i dont fuck wit dat nigga really...i heard about the whole thing about the reds hat shit....but real shit doe, dont rely on connectionz that yo manz has caz they 8 times out of 10 will fall through, im tellin you through experience, if you dont establish a connection yoself, that shit yoself, it aint happenin an datts real....go to the get seen get signed music conference tommorrow....http://www.getseengetsigned.com they'll be a&r's there, bring yo material or freestyle for em, imma be there wit my beats an networkin an shit wit a&r's an artists....its free to audition shit....showtime grindin an that nigga on the radio...wat chu doin?!? he grindin...get out there an grind...real talk

FREE AGENT NIGGA
CINCINNATI'S FINEST!!!
HOLLA @ ME!!!

Send a message via AIM to thurdshift   Reply With Quote