View Single Post
Old 03-25-06, 08:03 AM   #34
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurdshift
he hott to me, but tha's me...wha's the deal wit t.i. dissin da nati? datts my nigga, but game dont want it wit da nati doe, i dont fuck wit dat nigga really...i heard about the whole thing about the reds hat shit....but real shit doe, dont rely on connectionz that yo manz has caz they 8 times out of 10 will fall through, im tellin you through experience, if you dont establish a connection yoself, that shit yoself, it aint happenin an datts real....go to the get seen get signed music conference tommorrow....http://www.getseengetsigned.com they'll be a&r's there, bring yo material or freestyle for em, imma be there wit my beats an networkin an shit wit a&r's an artists....its free to audition shit....showtime grindin an that nigga on the radio...wat chu doin?!? he grindin...get out there an grind...real talk

man im griding...during spring break im dropping a demo and and a mixtape and im gonna be doing shows..im gridin but i aint on the radio..i won a battle a battle on the whiz...i got my own beatmaker too..