View Single Post
Old 03-26-06, 02:33 PM   #44
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
respect on that last comment then man, yeh like i said, i know this wasnt the most amasing shit ever, it wasnt intended to be, but end of the day a diss is about disses and punchlines over anything else, thats the whole point of a battle n shit, n i put more effort into gettin sum lines than anything else, tha q had no punchlines at all, i wrote the written part in like 15-20 minutes and then jumped up and started tryna record it instatly n had probs with the cable, that take was the best we got, the cable issue made me feel un-easy cos i wasnt sure how bad it was gonna cut off the vocals, i wasnt too fucked about perfecting the flow, simple reason being, i make money off my music, this is just some pointless yet funn pass time internet beef, i may have taken what u said the wrong way, ive had alot of shit on plate which i dont wanna get into but that has caused me to snap at a few people over nothing, so if that be the case, i apologise.

but yeh man ill tell syanide u said sup n shit, jus make sure we mean same dude, ur boy from brooklyn right??? if not, then its a diff dude lol, has a slight lisp???

but yeh man, ya boy done a couple battles for jumpoff(uk battle night which has moved to the streets and now new york) first he battled mic asassin from UK who been over there battlin round reppin UK, that battle was maaaaad close, n then he battled mills which came through on the internet vote, which again is maaaad close, mills had it in the first couple round, but only just, then syanide took it in round 3 kinda easy imo, so it went to 3, 30 second rounds which personally i thought sy JUST took it then it went to punchline round which was kinda weak on both parts, but still, kid got skills.

if it's da smae dude i seen on ya myspace jump off then that's not the same dude... the cyanide i'm talking about was born in England but moved to Ny as a kid... he moved back to England cuz of issues with his citizenship... plus he's black... kid on ya myspace is white... the dude i'm talking about makes his freestyls sound like some shyt that took time and effort to write... he's just THAT amazing with his rhyme skills... you'll know him if ya ever heard him rhyme... prolly the illest rapper i ever heard... signed or unsigned...real talk...he'd make a killing if he ever got signed

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote