View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 05:19 AM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

And ANOTHER THING

I'm not quoting these scriptures to JUDGE ANYONE. I'm quoting these scriptures to remind you and everyone else that we ALL FALL SHORT of God's glory.

Romans 3:23 says

3:23
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

^^^^Salvation is for anyone, ANYONE who asks and believes.

If you choose not to believe, SHUT THE BOOK and SHUT UP.

Also, non-Christians have every right to be NON-christians. However, don't get angry when a Christians tells you, "Jesus is the way to salvation." That's what we believe! And, unlike other religions, we believe that Jesus is the ONLY WAY to God.

John14:6
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

^^^ Jesus says himself that there is no other way to God but through him,

Paul verifies this again in the book of Acts:

4:11
This Jesus is The stone despised by you builders, who has become the cornerstone.
4:12
There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved."

^^Christians believe there IS NOT OTHER GOD. Again, choose whom you will serve. As for me, I choose to serve the Lord. Jesus was crucified for me. He was nailed to a tree for me. He was stripped of all dignity so that I could say, "Thank you God for saving me." The blood that was shed is atonement. These games that people want to play are exactly that, games. Play them if you choose to. I choose to recognize the God of my salvation, the God and father of Jesus the Christ.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote