View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 05:26 AM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

I "care" about what people say about me as much as you, Apexx, CARE to reply to every charge thrown at you. Just because I have a different way of getting my point across, doesn't mean it's any less valid. I'm a passionate person.period. That's my personality. The last time I checked, there was nothing wrong with that. You have a different personality than mine. That's great. But, don't think that because alot of these narrow minded kids relate to you and your personality that what you say about me holds any validity. Believe what you will. I have my supporters. I know that I'm a good person. So, all this bad mouthing that you've done, when you came back to the board so "enlightened" is disappointing to me. It's uncalled for. What did I do wrong, not answer your questions when you snapped your finger? ehh ehh bruh...I think there's some evaluating that needs to be done. I have no beef with you and never will. My beef is with what you do. You seem to think I owe "APEXX" something. I don't. I decided to stay up and type all of this so "APEXX" wouldn't think I was avoiding "APEXX". I know that "APEXX" should be satisfied with my responses because I answered your questions, and then some. If you disagree with them, that's on you. I have NOTHING to do with that. But, don't go runnin ya mouth in threads saying negative things about me because you have a problem with something. nahhh

Am I done?

hmmmm
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote