View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 05:33 AM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

AND ANOOOOOOOOOOOOTHER THING...

back to the issue of people villanizing homosexuality when it's just ONE of many sins the bible condemns...

Paul was perhaps the greatest Apostle in the new testament, having written MOST of it. His letter to young Timothy serves as a reminder to believers that we have a duty to stand firm in an age when people DO and SAY and BELIEVE whatever it is that fancies them.

Jesus also made it clear that his disciples are people that "love one another." Being righteous according to Jesus was someone who persued peace, and displayed it. I've publicly apologized to you Apexx on more than one occasion for reacting in anger to the negative things you've said about me. Even though what you said was wrong, I could have responded in a better way. Now, I'm just determined to make it plain.

Again, what types of things are characterstic of people that are in danger of not receiving God's glory?

2 Timothy 3: 1-8 says:

1 But know this: difficult times will come in the last days. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, irreconcilable, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, without love for what is good, 4 traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to the form of religion but denying its power. Avoid these people! 6 For among them are those who worm their way into households and capture idle women burdened down with sins, led along by a variety of passions, 7 always learning and never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so these also resist the truth, men who are corrupt in mind, worthless in regard to the faith.

^^POWERFUL scripture that breaks down 99.999% of people, PERIOD.

Ever learning, but NEVER coming to the knowledge of truth. Now, Paul was a wise man. The so-called "intellect" of people who reject God is foolishness. Then, they have the audacity to use the bible to condemn me because I sin?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I scoff at them. God scoffs at them. Do they not know that God is my defender? God is my portion. He will not let that slide.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote