View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 11:44 AM   #32
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
but tha Q u are being completly contradictory yourself 1 time your sayin being gay is only 1 sin in the bible n there is many others

so u are justifying your sin

but then your sayin all this everything EVERYTHING in the bible comes from gods inspiration n your completly sinnning under gods eyez

according to the thing u hold so dear to heart and u beleive your ass is goin to hell, but that dont mean i aint according to the bible

NO...I am not justifying sin...I'm simplying refuting their ridiculous claim that I don't have a right to praise God because I sin in this way. My point is, EVERYONE is a sinner and can be saved. They've chosen to focus on homosexuality because of their own bigotry.

And, even your response shows your own insecurities and problems with homosexuality. Do not tell me what I believe in. I know that Jesus died for me. You are a sinner. I am a sinner. We all do. And, had you read ALL of what I stated, you'd clearly see that.

This is getting on my nerves...This is simply an opportunity for people to vent their hatred for homosexuals and homosexuality...that's all this is.

I clearly can't convince you people to see my point of view. So, it's pointless to argue it. If I wasn't gay, I'd still be sinning in some way. based on you all, NO ONE can be a Christian. That = ridiculous.

But, what you're really saying is being gay is the WORST sin in existence. That = BOGUS...

God has blessed me mightily. I don't care if you don't believe that.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote