View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 11:53 AM   #35
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
corrrect every1 is a sinner and i and every1 else is focusing on homosexualtity because we ont know u but this is the only thing we know about u that is sinning under gods eyez its not because we are homophobic well i sure as hell ament

i hav no problem wit homosexuals or homosexuality dont get it twisted dam i mean i hav a gay friend n shit dont bother me at all dont tell me me wat i do and do not hav insecurities about

Hol up...This is B.S. bro.

Bull...flat out

They are focusing on my homosexuality to judge me. I don't go around here condemning you all for fornicating. I don't go around here saying, "GOD HATES DRINKING"...I don't go around here pointing out that 1/2 of you are liars, full of pride, and are just bad people. Why? I'm no one to say it. Dissing me and hiding behind the veil of "discussion" or "intellectualism" is awful, period.

It is bigotry bro. Don't insult my intelligence. Look at the various responses to me in this thread and in general regarding sexuality and tell me that people's opinions aren't negatively influenced...That's laughable.

Come on...don't do it.

There's no justification of anything here...I'm just telling you, NOS, Apexx, and whoever else wants to question my faith that God has blessed me, PERIOD.

This is the very reason people stay IN THE CLOSET and live life miserable because narrow minded people can't accept them or the truth of the situation.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote