View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 11:56 AM   #36
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
i know u wud be sinning in sum way but i dont know wat u are doing to sin i dont know u but i do know u are a chrisitan and is gay so that oviously brings up huge discussions about u and your belief

and no i dont beleive its the worst sin in existance i tohught all sins are equal under gods eyez

Nah bro...THat's not what you're insinuating...My struggle is my struggle...Let me go around and ask everyone what their VICES are, and then come back to judge me. I think you all should be ashamed of yourselves...I'm an easy target because I'm open about it. That doesn't justify what you all are doing...You're sitting back, SINNING YOURSELVES, then telling me what God has done for me?

Heck no...You don't know what God has done for me. YOu don't know me. YOu don't know anything about me.

This subject is so sickening it's played out. The fact is, you all are trying to force me to drop my faith because of my struggles.

SATAN IS A LIAR.

God has brought me too far. I will never renounce my faith in Jesus because some narrow minded people can't overcome their own ignorances and biases.

NO
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote