View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 12:18 PM   #38
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
ok for your first reply ye i aint even gonna speak for any1 else i dont know if appex n nos are homophobic or not n i will never really know but 1 thing for sure is that i am defiantly not homophobic or hav any problems wit homosexuality

and no i dont see u as an easy target the reason y i respond so much on your gay/religon threads so much is simply because i am genuinely interested in your perspective and your view on it and appex's hard question thing i was genuinly interested in your answers for it cause a few of those questions i hav wondered your view on it and the way u see it, it has nutihng to do wit narrowmindness oor wateva i just like discussion serious issues and u usually start a thread about it inwhich u know you are gonna get sum hard question responses so i jus wanna see your view on it

Sorry if I'm being pessimistic. But, that sounds like bull crap. When I make a thread, I speak in general terms. I am not targeting anyone on this site. If people become convicted or feel guilty, that's on them. But, I've noticed that people use their insecurities as a license to attack me on something they know NOTHING about. If Nos chooses to not be a Christian, good for him. But, misrepresenting the bible to perpetuate your infidelity is unacceptable. Nos is free to follow any religion he chooses. My qualm with him is that he takes what's in the bible, SPITS ON IT, then judges me because I choose to believe it. ehh ehhh

Apexx was not geniune in that "hard questions" thread. I don't find those questions to be hard at all. Those are not things I struggle with. I answered all of those questions on MORE THAN ONE OCCASION. Even here, the first thing NOs did was to laugh, then say, "HAHA@ u justifying your beliefs."

WTH man...1st, I'm avoiding the issue by not answering it. Then, I'm justifying myself by answering it?

What do you all want? Blood?...I'm not giving it to you...These people are struggling with their own ignorances and biases. I have nothing to do with that. It's just real convenient to turn into a raging homophobe/bigot on the internet because they can get away with it without looking like a complete asshole/idiot.

It ain't right...NO.

Furthermore, before I even answered Apexx I made it quite clear that I owed him NOTHING, and still don't. Get that fact straight. He, like you, claimed tlo have been "curious" about my beliefs?

Sure...I'll tell you my belief...But, those are my beliefs...There's nothing to say about them...Beliefs are beliefs...CASE CLOSED...

DOn't tell me what I'm trying to do...I'm not doing anything but answering questions that I've answered over, and over, and over, and over, and over

over
over
over
over
over
and over again.

I am a child of GOD and Apexx, nor NOS can change that.PERIOD.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote