View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 12:47 PM   #44
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Again..

Your trying to argue against me by referencing to what the bible says.. If you actually read my post.. You'd know that was a dumb move...

The point Apexx was making in the other thread was not "is there a loophole" that makes it ok to be gay in your religion..

The point he was making was why the fuck are you part of a religion that has a view point that people who are gay are evil and will go to hell?

I mean what.........Do you really ask for forgiveness every time you get fucked in the ass? And if so.. Then you obviously are bowing to what I would think most gay people would see as obserd and compleatly antiquated ideas about people of your sexual preference.

And what the fuck is sin other than something your religion teaches you.. A method of creating laws outside the bounds of earthly authoritys... PLEASE dont try and say I am wrong because blah blah blah the bible says this the bible says that about sin...

I dont want to hear it.

You are a blind fool Q.. You just dont realise it.

No, the fool is someone who says there is no God and rejects truth. Fucked in the ass?...

Nos...tell me, when was the last time I had sex? Then, tell me what I did...You don't know so stop making blind and presumptuous statements. I clearly stated that if you don't believe the bible, then this discussion is futile.

Again, if I wasn't gay, I'd still be a sinner. So, I ask you. If I was a drunkard or a fornicator, would I be less of a Christian?

Apexx has no point because I clearly debunked what his assertion was. The bible debunks his assertion....EVERY MAN IS A SINNER.

Therefore, I have just as much right to believe in God as anyone else...Asking me how I could be a christian and deal with what I deal with is the same as asking a fornicator how he could crave multiple women and still believe in the bible.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote