View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 12:59 PM   #49
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
No, the fool is someone who says there is no God and rejects truth. Fucked in the ass?...

Nos...tell me, when was the last time I had sex? Then, tell me what I did...You don't know so stop making blind and presumptuous statements. I clearly stated that if you don't believe the bible, then this discussion is futile.

Again, if I wasn't gay, I'd still be a sinner. So, I ask you. If I was a drunkard or a fornicator, would I be less of a Christian?

Apexx has no point because I clearly debunked what his assertion was. The bible debunks his assertion....EVERY MAN IS A SINNER.

Therefore, I have just as much right to believe in God as anyone else...Asking me how I could be a christian and deal with what I deal with is the same as asking a fornicator how he could crave multiple women and still believe in the bible.

Oh cool man..

So I'll just go kill a bunch of people.. But its all good cause the bible says every man is a sinner... And according to Q, I might aswell just go kill people cause even if I dont.. I'm still a sinner...

So what is there to lose? Right?

And if having heterosexual sex is such a sin (which its not).. Then why did god create adam and eve? Full stop... You moron...

Mhmm lets see what other dumb points your making...

Once again saying I dont believe in god.. Which I've said numorous times is a wrong assumption..

Trying to say because I dont know when the last time you had sex was.. I shouldnt be asking why your involved in a religion that condemns your sexual preference..

I mean what dude.. Are you a virgin or something? Is that what your trying to say?

And finally... You relate being a christian to believing in god...

Which is just plain dumb...

Being a christian is believing what a wide spread cult tells you to believe about a prophet they lie to all shit about. Believing in god is believing there is a creator of the universe...

Dont get it twisted...