View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 02:18 PM   #72
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
i was actually referring to these 2 questions

yet your own religion says it's okay to take your life. Why?

you said that "if someone never did it, then they aren't qualified to speak on it". So on your own logic, I have to ask you a a few questions. According to yor logic, you've never died and gone to heaven, so how can you speak on it? You've never raised a child, so how could you speak on that? I can go on and on with questions like this, but by your own logic, how is what you're saying worth considering?

My religion does not say it's okay to take my own life. I don't know where that statement came from. And, as for the other parts, I said that in the context of ONE THING, but Apexx wanted to make a big deal about it because I hurt his feelings. LK was talking about people watching the Discovery Channel and becoming experts all of a sudden. I then made the statement that I did find it annoying that people were talking about scientific principles when they weren't formally educated on it, thereby giving misinformation much of the time. I never meant that in the context of, "You can't say anything unless you've been there," even though there is some truth to that. If I've never been on drugs, I'm not the best person to tell someone what detox is like, even though I could give them the symptoms from reading about it. Feel me?
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote