View Single Post
Old 03-28-06, 08:47 AM   #1
PrahJect
Champion

Exclamation Third World Rap Group.....Click Please

IP:

Aiight, first off, I would like to say I am sorry for posting this here but let me explain why...

I am starting a new group called Third World - It's a rap group, a revolutionary group..This is no internet group shit ya feel me, I can get radio play etc.

Third World - Will consist of 3 people - Me and other cats who wanna be down and I agree, we have a manager - Edward Blackman, we have a radio host - Space FM, we have a record label - 360 Degrees/Space Records....

Okay now we got that outta the way and you know this is real I need other cats with:

- Straight Quality
- Dedication
- Loyalty
- Good Lyricists
- Will
- Drive

I dont mind if youre new, Im not great myself Im jus saying with the right attitude and will to elevate and complete dedication we can succeed.

The Label: Space Records/360 Degrees - MY record company will allow this group to be made, basically they will fund publicity in their areas and give support financially...

The Radio Station: The Radio station is part of the label, well its a lil cut-off, it has told me that they will play all of our songs, and if you have Skype live interviews

What is this group all about:

Its about being real but still have that floss with it, we do gangsta joints, flossing joints, love joints, real joints everything, but we always have that real street vibe to it, you can be a solo artist too and also have youre own label but you must have dedication to Third World...drop youre verses, and put all of youre energy in this...Thats important, if we work together as a team we can succeed...

Im lookin' fo artists wit the same drive and will as me, there will be a website made for us, a soundclick made for us, everything we need....If you are interested you can:

- Express youre interest in this post with youre soundclick and youre aim or hotmail (or both)

- Contact me by aim: intermental2 or contact me by msn: skaz2000@hotmail.com

- Send me a personal message...

Thank You For Youre Time

* PS - It does not many how many people down this is a large community....

So Far We Have:

- Jae Stackz
- Yung Red
- Young Unf aka AaronZ
- Dark Manner
- Key Rogue