View Single Post
Old 03-28-06, 10:06 AM   #45
Knight SirRebral
Flyweight

IP:

What the fuck is this...look I don't even really think it's biting at a certain point it feels like feeding, me and my boy were freestyling the other day and i said

"see me letrent, derek and paul the fantastic 4
but i'm still the hottest nigga walkin like i'm johnny storm"

then next night we freeing again and he looks at me with a smirk mid freestyle and says

"the hottest thing walkin like johnny storm"

everyone busts out laughing and shit, that wasn't biting it was basically feeding and joking and i think the shit jigga does is the same thing, in a respect manner

Think about it, half these fucking kids don't even know biggie's rhymes, they're just dickriders who say, yea biggie and pac are the best, if you say who are the best rappers ever, they say em, jay z,biggie, pac, nelly, fuckin chingy, etc. They don't know big daddy kane or even rakim nah mean? It's a form of schoolin the game.

But....

when jay was beefin with nas NOBDODY SAID SHIT WHEN HE BIT HALF HIS VERSE FROM BIGGIE AND DMX

"You wack you twisted your girl's a hoe, you broke, kid ain't yours and everybody know, yo mans even tell you, you be like so, i love my baby mother, i never let em go stupid"

EVERYBODY'S ALL, OHHH THAT WAS SOO CLEVER, STFU

Not to mention that he makes up half the words he uses, i think he just can't rhyme and starts that shit

roody poody olly toolly wolly dooly shit

fuck outta here.....

Plus the fact that jigga just happens to be able to drop platinum hits on a day by day basis while cam can't even stick to the english language...or a real language for that.

HE WOULD GET FUCKIN WAXED AND THAT'S IT.

Ready to Ride...By the Way

I'm Probably Still Better than You
Just Thought I'd Remind You...I Know it sucks doesn't it

Lyrical Assassins
We're Ghostwriters

"so many mothafuckas speak without purpose
that's why most of you mothafuckas weak and out worthless
niggas you can't be deep without surface
gotta crawl before you walk but you can leap without lurches"

Knight Sir Rebral

Get Doper