View Single Post
Old 03-28-06, 02:41 PM   #184
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

...most faggots look n act all feminine rofl so dont think just cuz the Q wants to put more than just his foot up yo ass,ERIC that that means u look good or u manly rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I don't think me being gay has anything to do with it. Anyone with two eyes can tell when something else is "good looking" or not. Halle Berry is GOOD LOOKING, Roseanne Barr is, well, NOT as good looking, IMO. So, please don't try to play me out.

...hol up,i KNOW u aint comparin this dude to a male version of halle barry? RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLL get the fuck outta here are u THAT desperate for ass man? like shit,i know u tried hollerin at my man on AIM n all,but shit son....just cuz u saw a dude with his shirt off,doesnt mean he is good lookin,why dont u look at his face,he is fuckin UGLY...have u seen the closeups of him jumpin out the airplane?
...anyway,the Q just sayin u aint ugly cuz he likes to disagree with me in EVERY thread...cuz i asked him why a homo goes to church n preaches....rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
Omggggz. Maybe where you're from, hideos bitches like you are considered cool then. Dumb bitch,
I been doing boxing and judo,
YEAH SURE BUDDY,SURE U DID ROFL

I been to the provincials and won there, I been to junior canadian chamionship,
ROFL @PROVINCIALS N CANADA,FUCK CANADA
I went to NewYork for the open, I went to the Liberty Bell classic in Philladelphia,

I don't get beat up in school. I don't even get kids looking at me funny in school.
ROFL WOW GOOD FOR U

I'm like 6"1' and built. The fuck if I look small/young from a few pics, I told you I had a baby face,
I HIGHLY DOUBT U'RE 6 1 ,U LOOK 5'9" AT BEST ROFL...N BABY FACE? HELL NO THATS JUST AN UGLY FACE
rofl @ you, ugly bitch.

I been on the basketball team, I been the star player,
RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLL LLLLL YEAH A SKINNY WHITE BOY IS THE STAR PLAYER,WHERE IN UR DRIVEWAY AGAINST UR LITTLE BRO? ROFL

I been selling weed,
GANGSTA WATCH OUT!!!!! ROFL N U MUST BE SOOOO RICH TOO

I been throwing parties, and hitting the clubs,
DAMN SON U SO COOL ,U HIT THE CLUBS N SHIT DANG! ROFL U PARTY ANIMAL U
Fuzzy, Scratch, Dome, Evolution, Level, Red Light, Golden, etc... I been at the hottest spots chilling there,

I been setting vodka shot records.
NO WAY U DONT SAY,WOW CAN I BE UR FRIEND NOW? CUZ U ARE SOOOOO COOL ROFL

I been skydiving,
YEAH I'VE SEEN,UNFORTUNETLY ROFL

I been born rich and spending all of it,
I COULDA SWORN THAT LOOKED LIKE A $5 KEYBOARD ROFL
MUWHAHAHAHAHA. Even if I WAS all the things you said,

I live in QUEBEC, if you knew where that was,

ROFL AT SOME FRENCH FAGGOT...FROM CANADA! ROFL

you'd know

NO ONE here, not even people as horid looking as you, are virgins
CEPT YO UGLY ASS ROFL.
Fat kids get plenty of play. Ask anyone,
Quebec has the best looking girls, who give out the best ass.
I GET SOME FRENCH CHANNELS FROM THERE ON SATELLITE,N THEY PRETTY UGLY FROM WHAT I SEEN ROFL
Besides, why do you care what my life is like? LOL, I don't give a fuck wether you're considered cool or not, wether you got mad friends or you're a loser. I just said, you're pic is ugly to me, and I think you are wack in battles. You need to stop ducking and making excuses, and fucking battle me. Otherwise,

i'm gonna end your fun, and start ignoring you.

OH NO,WILL U REALLY DO THAT? U'RE GONNA GIVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT? NOOOO,U WOULDNT! ROFL

ROFL@ THAT ENTIRE POST ,N SHOWIN OFF ON THE NET WITH SHIT U CANT FUCKIN PROVE ROFL

[QUOTE=Jack The Ripher]ROFL, and he's talking about that pic you posted when I was younger and had long hair with
the wind in my face fucking my mouth up
DONT BLAME THE WIND FOR UR FUCKED UP MOUTH ROFL,THE WIND DOESNT MOVE TEETH AROUND N MAKE THEM LOOK BUCK,OR GIVE U A COCKSUCKER OVERBITE.

And a little freckles
NAH SON,THAT WASNT NO LITTLE,THAT WAS UR ENTIRE FACE,COVERED ROFL

cuz of the bright hot summer sun in Florida wich I wasn't used to since i'm from Canada where it's cold and snows,
LISTEN DUMMIE,CANADA HAS SUMMERS TOO I BEEN THERE TO TORONTO FOR CARIBANA ROFL,IT GETS PRETTY HOT...DONT ACT LIKE ITS THE FIRST TIME U BEEN IN THE SUN,EVEN THO UR PASTY ASS LOOKS LIKE IT ROFL

and before I had my teeth filed down,

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLL LLLLLL@ HAVIN TO FILE DOWN BUCKTEETH,WHICH U DENIED HAVIN IN THE FIRST PLACE N BLAMED ON THE WIND ROFL

and before I got started working out more often and got ripped. wooooooooot. Ima sek-c boooooooooooooooooooy! I was also shorter then too. Lol

ROFL...RIGHT...WHY DONT U POST A RECENT PIC THEN....SMILING...WITH UR FRESHLY FILED DOWN TEETH ROFL.....

*DEAD AT HOW FUCKIN HILAROUS IT IS WHEN UGLY NERDY KIDS TRY TO PRETEND TO BE COOL ON THE INTERNET N MAKE UP STORIES N FEEL GOOD ABOUT FAGGOTS GIVIN EM COMPLIMENTS CUZ THEY DONT GET ANY FROM REAL GIRLS ROFL*
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote