View Single Post
Old 03-28-06, 04:43 PM   #1
N.O.K.
New to RV

whos the hottest rapper on this Site????

IP:

aight now its some time for some REAL talk about whos the hottest and whos the Worst on this Site...becuase if its not out there then how can anyone get better? this is how its done ur gonna Rate someone on --->

Rappers name:
Vocab
Flow
Beat choice
Topics

and if u want u can nominate urself also but u have to give out atleast 2 names if your favorites and the ones on ur Wacklist aight?

Tha Q Aka ProX

Vocab- nice cause he alwayz says sumthin new and original one of the most powerful cats on this site Despite the shit people talk about him - 9.5

Flow- alwayz on point and neva really lets me down with his Flows - 10

Beat Choice- im not alwayz feeling the beats but it somehow compliments his style- 8

Topics- Recently the topics have went down but its all Good still gets props for still droppin hot stuff - 7

NOK NokShuZ

im only nominating myself cause the fact i know what ive been through to get to were i am now lyrically so if anyone objects its aight but since i started tryn my Flow has gotten better and my Vocab Went higher then most of you on this site so im nominating myself as "ONE" of the best not the best but "ONE" of them because i understand we all have so much more to do and we all have to Elevate