Old 03-29-06, 11:17 AM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
Whoa...

Good stuff.

Yea...and, like I was telling you man, some skeptics are now attempting to even debunk this by saying it's a matter of chance. Well, most would agree that a short "word" or "message" could be arguable. However, using ELS, the longest code to date has been found, a 296 character account of the life of Shimon Peres. Now, you tell me, how can something written thousands of years ago contain coded information about someone who is still alive today? Shimon Peres was the Prime Minister of Israel. The odds of finding this type of coded message in a non-coded text by chance are 1 in 200, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000. One analogy I like is, that's like burying a painted grain of sand on the beach, blindfolding someone, then, they pick out that one grain you buried on the first try. Theoretically possible, but a virtual impossibility.

Then, there are skeptics who are attempting to say that ELS will provide this same "phenomenon" if you run variations of it on any book, say "The Cat and the Hat." Some physicists have done it and come up with randoms words, but mostly gibberish. You can not account for the fact that the codes found in the bible are prophetic. That's what makes them miraculous! Most of those so-called scientists are using erroneous variations of ELS to force-fit their theory to discredit the research. To date, they are higly unsuccessful.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote