View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 11:28 AM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
i dont know anythin about this els thing really but form wat your saying it really is not hard to stick that shit in i mean i cud very easily do wat it said all u need to do is pick a number lets use yours 4772, n then just wen its comin close to where u need to enter a new letter to make it make sense its really not that hard to just know u need to use lets say the letter a next so u just tihnk of a sentence where u cud place a word in a certain position to make that a hit the number from the way u explainin it i can easily see how sum1 cud put that code in

It's a mathematical impossibility to create a matrix of encoded text by purposely sticking letters in text, then having more encoded text Intersect that like a crossword puzzle would. On top of that, having the message make sense and be prophetic. On top of that, some messages align with other bible codes found in other books of the old testament authored by different people. You can not fabricate that bro, and scientists/mathematicians agree.

Listen to what you're suggesting. Moses wrote the Torah...You're claiming that he had the intelligence to write stories in the bible, but then every 4772nd letter, in sert ONE LETTER, then continue writing...Then, every 4772 letter, insert another letter. Then, ontop of that, intersect that message with dates and facts that prophecy what happens in that person's life?

Nah...not happening...On top of all that, the surface text makes sense and in many cases, parallel accounts found in other books written by different people.

You're talking a mathematical impossibility...That's an intelligence man doesn't have...Now, quantum physicists have said this.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote