View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 12:58 PM   #14
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Listen man..
You have some really messed up mis-conceptions towards my views of the bible.
And its not that I'm wrong with anything I say.

Its that your in way over your head... You talk on what you think you know. But in reality, nothing is certain. What your religion tells you is nothing more than metaphorical speculation. God has a plan for the world, because the world in itself works like that of a finly tuned machine of cause and effect.

Half the things you believe are just a fairy tale buffing up the story which has evolved from older belief's through the course of history..

The reason me and you are different lies in the way you stick with one mainstream religion and believe it whole heartedly, and I look at all religion as a larger picture of human nature in effect.

There is no true religion. And despite what you want to think.. You were not alive 2000 years ago.. So nothing you say about Jesus is 100% fact. It is simply what you are told by your religion.

This doesent discredit their information. It just means that dont take anything for granted as being certain. That is a human imperfection.

The bible to me is a historical document. That is how I see it. The Quran to me, is a historical document. Nothing more, nothing less..

I am not a critic in the way you say I am as I have commended the bible countless times for its great life philosophys and fabels.

And by the way.. Dont ever try and talk to me about great philosophers and scientists that believe in your religion.. Because you neglect the countless hundreds of great philosophers and scientists that compleatly reject your religions belief's and scriptures.. Which is a great deal more than what I personally am doing..