View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 02:44 PM   #6
atti?

IP:

This was a so-so piece. Both of you are capable of soooo much more than this though, which really made the read kind of... Bleh, for me. Led, to me your portion of the poem felt very rushed, and alot of the wording was awkward;

'I was born into this world as an angel
my attempts at staying good was just feeble'

See, that had a few words that could have very easily been swapped out and in doing so would have fixed a few problems for you. Because your content wasn't all that bad.

Val, not toooooooo bad, you're slowly stepping back up to your pedastool once again. With each piece I see from you some more of the rust falls off and I remember what it was that made you legandary. Again with this piece, it feels like you try sooo hard to stick into the boundaries of a sertain structuring of syllabols and rhyming that your content suffers. I mean, even though I got more meaning out of THESE short lines then the last ones... It's still not enough for you to justify the line breaks as a permanent scruture. I'd suggest experimenting with some other styles if I were you man. Overall, not a baaaaaad piece... But again, it seems like you guys are still just kind of chipping away at the rust.