View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 03:23 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
. .And who says we have a soul in the first place? That's the first question that needs to be answered and if your answer is yes, then your question comes into play.

I'm saying "according to the bible" which "according to the bible" all persons have souls. This isn't about what you or I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Cross reference scripture and interpret it in the proper context bro. The bible makes it clear that there will be a resurrection, one which will restore the corrupt body into the glorified body Christ received when the Holy Ghost raised him from the dead. I also like how you quoted that without giving the gospel it came from. Read before and after scriptures to appreciate the context. Then, cross reference them with not only other NT scripture, but what was prophesied about Jesus in the Old Testament. Heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people.

I edited to include the misplaced scripture, but I still dont' see what the sense is in what you're saying. Jesus said only one person is in heaven - him. What's so hard to understand about that? You accept everything you want to hear that Jesus says, but you want to fight and challenge and look for alternate meanings to everything that you DON'T agree with.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote