View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 03:38 PM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Hold up lmao, now you're saying that the moment that Jesus died that he became a curse for humanity??? I could have sworn that's what you meant whne you said this: "YES...Jesus became a curse for us by dying on that cross"

That's funny, because the bible says tht Jesus died for your sins so that your slate would be wiped clean, which completely contradicts with "Jesus becoming a curse" like you just said.

And speculating on what you read happened after Jesus died on the cross is still completely irelevant to him dying by being hung from a tree. So which is it?

I KNOW you're not trying to say he was hung from a tree, then ressurected him self, then died on the cross and ressurected himself AGAIN right??

Ahhhh...No no no...I didn't say he "became a curse" the moment he "died." I'm saying that Christ became a curse for mankind by being crucified in the first place. As Galatians 3:13 states, "cursed is everyone that hangs from a tree." And, what happened after Christ breathed his last breath is important to establishing his mission for coming and dying in the first place. Remember, being crucified meant that you were "guilty" of a crime. And, knowing that Jesus was innocent, that's supports the scriptures' assertions that he became "a curse" for us, dying in our place. We're the guilty ones because of sin. His death represented atonement for that sin. And, I'm not talking about being resurrected. That was a few days later. So, again, I ask you. What happened, in the spirit realm, the moment Christ "yielded the ghost"?

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote