View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 04:13 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Ahhhh...No no no...I didn't say he "became a curse" the moment he "died." I'm saying that Christ became a curse for mankind by being crucified in the first place. As Galatians 3:13 states, "cursed is everyone that hangs from a tree." And, what happened after Christ breathed his last breath is important to establishing his mission for coming and dying in the first place. Remember, being crucified meant that you were "guilty" of a crime. And, knowing that Jesus was innocent, that's supports the scriptures' assertions that he became "a curse" for us, dying in our place. We're the guilty ones because of sin. His death represented atonement for that sin. And, I'm not talking about being resurrected. That was a few days later. So, again, I ask you. What happened, in the spirit realm, the moment Christ "yielded the ghost"?

Bro according to your Bible, Jesus was crucified and died on the cross, then his corpse was taken down, cleaned, and buried in a cave where he came back to life 3 days later, so what the FUCK are you talking about??

Now you're saying that because jesus was crucified and died on the cross he became a curse for humanity? HOW? Youre quoting Galatians 3:13 which discusses being hanged - which has absolutely nothign to do with crucifiction what so ever, so WTF are you talking about???

Or are you saying he didn't REALLY die on the cross and that the Bible is lying.

son you're over the deep end. And still don't answer WTF is up with the Bible saying that Jesus died from being hanged. You're trying to connect two events (jesus dying by hanging vs. jesus dying by crucifiction) that both contrast one another, so of course what you're saying dosen't make ANY sense.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote