View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 04:25 PM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
In the book of revelation, Jesus reveals to the Apostle John on the Island of Patmos the account of the end times. Jesus makes it quite clear to him that there will be a resurrection of the good and the evil. Then, every man will stand before God's throne of judgment and give account not only for every deed, but for every word uttered. We all will. And, we know that Jesus isn't the "only one" in heaven because Paul clearly states in Hebrews that we are "encompassed by a great cloud of witness." No where in the scripture does Christ or anyone else for that matter deny the presence of heavenly "hosts." The context of the scripture you quoted tells of the meeting between Jesus and Nicodemus. Nicodemus was wondering how a person could be "born again" if he was already born. Jesus marvelled at his disbelief and basically said to him, "You see me here in front of your face, and yet you still don't believe."

Son, I dunno WTF kinda drugs you do before or after you post, but they should be confiscated and destroyed immediately. You're talking about some shit that's completely irrelevant to Jesus saying "No one is in heaven but me".

• So where's the souls of everybody who died other than Jesus?

• If Jesus died for the sins of all humanity as the Bible states, why do you still have to "repent" if it's already covered?

• How could Jesus say his soul is in heaven if he's walking around on earth?

BTW, The bible says JESUS will Judge you, not "God". It also states that dead bodies will be ressurected for Judgement day right?

Yet the Bible states that the soul is eternal, and either goes to Heaven eternally, or Hell eternally when you are judged after you die, so what is there to ressurect if the soul never dies? Dead bodies that contain no souls? The Bible's saying dead bodies will be judged to go to heaven or hell? That's rediculous and contradictory...but you don't wanna see that. You blind your self and make excuses.

I guess you figure if you yap on long enough about something irreleant that I'll eventually lose sight of what the original statement you're avoiding is.

You're wrong.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote