View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 04:35 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Son, I dunno WTF kinda drugs you do before or after you post, but they should be confiscated and destroyed immediately. You're talking about some shit that's completely irrelevant to Jesus saying "No one is in heaven but me".

• So where's the souls of everybody who died other than Jesus?

• If Jesus died for the sins of all humanity as the Bible states, why do you still have to "repent" if it's already covered?

• How could Jesus say his soul is in heaven if he's walking around on earth?

BTW, The bible says JESUS will Judge you, not "God". It also states that dead bodies will be ressurected for Judgement day right?

Yet the Bible states that the soul is eternal, and either goes to Heaven eternally, or Hell eternally when you are judged after you die, so what is there to ressurect if the soul never dies? Dead bodies that contain no souls? The Bible's saying dead bodies will be judged to go to heaven or hell? That's rediculous and contradictory...but you don't wanna see that. You blind your self and make excuses.

I guess you figure if you yap on long enough about something irreleant that I'll eventually lose sight of what the original statement you're avoiding is.

You're wrong.

Jesus is God...John chapter 1 confirms this.

I see you're becomming agitated so this discussion is about to come to an end. The context of the scripture was taken out of context when you made this thread. No where in scripture does it say "Jesus is alone in heaven." Again, not only does the book of Revelation talk about a resurrection of the dead, but other text in the New Testament by Paul the APostle confirms it. There's nothing contradictory about it. You want to argue scripture by taking scripture and twisting it...ehh ehh...

Again, read the scripture in the context it was meant to be read, then cross reference it. Otherwise, you're pulling things out of thin air...THey aren't corroborated by scripture.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote