View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 04:44 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Semantics...What's funny is, the bible tells believers to avoid foolish questions like these because they only serve to distort and twist the true message of God's salvation. That's in the book of Titus. The technique of Jesus' execution was called crucifixtion. Contrary to the "T" you see depicted in pictures, Christ was more likey crucified on a "l".

Now, I'm quite sure you've heard the term HUNG from the cross. The "cross" was nothing more than a big tree trunk from the Dogwood tree. Therefore, Jesus did "hang" from a tree as much as a picture "hangs" from a wall when you NAIL it to it. Don't try to twist the context of the text because of semantics. Christ represented the "sacrificial lamb" that serves as atonement for all mankind. As Gal. 3:13 points out, he became the curse for us, dying in our stead. So, your fixation on "hanging" and "being crucified" is a moot and quite trivial point. It all refers to the same thing.

Also, you still haven't answered my question. What happened the moment Jesus died in the SPirit realm?

The way your "savior" dies in your own book of "salvation" is Semantics lmao. ok. You're the one arguing that Jesus became a curse for humanity when he died, and when pressed to prove that, you duck the issue completely. Like you're doing right now and will be doing in your next post.

BTW, tree trunks don't grow in the shape of "crosses" and contain no "cross"-over of any pieces to even be considered a "cross" so what you're saying is bullshit. If that were true and you were right, the "crucifix" you see would be a tree trunk, instead of 2 planks of wood.

Additionally, if Jesus were crucified on an "I" shaped plank of wood, why does your religion wear a symbol shaped like a "T"?

Once agian, you're trying to connect two things that are completely contradicting so of course you look rediculous.

And I'm not going to answer any question about what happened to Jesus in "The spirit realm" as you call it since you don't even know how or when he died with any accuracy what so ever, far less know what happened thereafter - according to someone elses telling of it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote