Thread: My Nigga
View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 05:03 PM   #11
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

No, using black as an adjective didn't contradict anything...it simply stated that color means jack....
I think you thought too in depth of this piece..

cause granted..It is not the best piece i've wrote..it is one of the better ones..the imagery worked great...for most people....and the imagery that your saying didn't work..is where the emotion was, so if you didn't get that..i can see how it would effect the rest of the piece..

but it's whatever..your entitled to your opinion and appreciate it....but you are the first writer i respect that has had anything bad to say about it...and theres really no explanation for that..besides the fact that..other people understood the things you didn't...but that's not here or there...

thanks for the feedback

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote