View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 05:06 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Jesus is God...John chapter 1 confirms this.

I see you're becomming agitated so this discussion is about to come to an end. The context of the scripture was taken out of context when you made this thread. No where in scripture does it say "Jesus is alone in heaven." Again, not only does the book of Revelation talk about a resurrection of the dead, but other text in the New Testament by Paul the APostle confirms it. There's nothing contradictory about it. You want to argue scripture by taking scripture and twisting it...ehh ehh...

Again, read the scripture in the context it was meant to be read, then cross reference it. Otherwise, you're pulling things out of thin air...THey aren't corroborated by scripture.

:sigh: your bible said the dead will be ressurected...dead what? Souls live eternally according to your bible, so what is being ressurected to be judged? You cna only ressurect something that has died. <--this makes no sense, yet you'll choose to ignore it, thne call me more names instead of adressing the point.

BTW, your boy Jesus said in John 3:13: "13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man." <----what is there to be taken out of context about that??

And why don't you clear up for everyone how I'm twisting a single word when I'm quoting directly from the bible.

You may influece the naieve. Not those that can think for them selves.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote