View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 07:44 PM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by G:Deuce
Its a metaphor. Of course the "cross" that Jesus was hung on is made out of wood. Wood - > Tree.......see the connection. "Hung on the cross", "Hung on a tree"....same thing. Just a use of metaphor.

^^this point was dispelled in the last two posts on the prior page. What you're talking about is not a tree simply because it was made from one, in no more a way that Bat is a tree or a Guillotine is a tree, nor the wooden structure of an electric chair is a tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Apparently, bible bashing pagans don't use metaphors.

You continually fail to show any logic in what you're saying - especially when your account of things is contradicting with the bible - your supposed "source". You just keep agreeing with anyone who chimes in in short sight, though still avoid the topic and prove absolutely nothing in the process.

BTW, stop trying to paint me as a Pagan simply because you're making an ass of your self. I'm far from a Pagan. But that's pretty ironic, coming from someone who says "Jesus is a curse on humanity"

But entertain me with more of your stories and tell me again how Jesus died and became a curse on humanity again. LMAO

Oh wait, I pinned you down on your own bullshit agian. That means you're about to do what you always do about this time.

Clutch your pearls, and RUUNN!!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote