View Single Post
Old 03-29-06, 08:31 PM   #39
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Don't quote me either plz. Cuz yes i am a christian. And a beleiver and know alil bit of the bible. I dont study it yet i take heed of its lessons. I know that you can't give a homeless bum top secret military plans and formulas and expect them to understand and cope with a the information. Just like you cant give a non-beleiver who is not intune with christanity and the bible, biblical verses and expect them to cope with it and understand. You shouldn't just take one peice of the bible and exploid it trying to get answers then deny the answers you get. I guareentee you you will not come close to understanding anything in the bible by not reading all of it. You got to read and study it to understand and comprehend the information it holds. Doing that is like taking a peice of reciepe and using only that peice and expecting to get the whole thing in its glory. Which will not happen.

What answers? all I heard was people doing the same thing they always do and say that when the bible contradicts it self, the statement isn't literal. That's the norm.

BTW, you DO know that I already read the entire Bible cover to cover when I was catholic right?

Don't get it fucked up son. I been where you're at.

Quote:
Yeah i put that down like when i first joined this site. And have not went back to change it. So plz dont try to use something i jotted down from a song i liked way back when to prove my ignorance.

Why not? You said it and didn't do a thing about it, either then OR now. Then you want to call me ignorant. But ok ok..I'll be nice. I could point out the same thing in your sig or the fact that your name intentionally sounds like a champagne glorified in rap videos. Yeah...you're real deep...

Like I said man, don't go pointing fingers. Prove anything I'm saying wrong, then we'll be getting somewhere. Making assumptions about who you think I am is a bad idea.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote