View Single Post
Old 03-30-06, 01:51 PM   #6
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

damn, I'm diggin' the beat on this shit jo...

1st dude, need to work on his breath control, I heard every gasp for breath he made...flow is tyte..."I'm the best so I'm callin' out the rest" good line in there..."my money might change but I'm stayin the same" another good line...verse was pretty good...

hook, should've made it a 4 bar verse repeated to set apart the hook more from your verse, but in general the hook was pretty good man

2nd verse, diggin' your emotion on this a lot, flow on here is sikk...this verse here is some real ass shit man

3rd verse, multies made his verse stand out above the other 2 to me, but his vocals should've been a tad bit louder...flow was nyce on his part cuz it was different from Lethal and set the verses apart nicely...dude has a nyce voice

good track here but with the vocals samples at the beginning of the beat, I would've thought this would be kinda political or something...gotta make things fit together better, not just use the vocal samples cuz they sound good, they shold'ved meshed better with the song topic, or it's pointless...overall the track was good though, keep it up, ya'll all got skills

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote