View Single Post
Old 03-31-06, 09:26 AM   #11
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I don't take full credit for anything, but shit man, you can't deny my invovlement.

First: I Never once did i mention your involmetn to the site... nor did i say anything about your skills as a mc i know you are very dedicated to keeping the songs ofrum and everything active as possible and tryingto keep it running smoth.. on another note you need to stop writing so much i dont like to read huge paragraphs at a time its boring..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
While you were busy in text land, I was over in audio land helping to build knowledge of what you eventually hope to do and do well. Record on a mic. And to this day, people still hate me for it.

Actually i have been doing audio for a long time now almost 8 years but along with that i do text and topicals and poetry so i dont see whats wrong with having a diverse background. I have dropped a couple songs on here and on RB i just dont feel the need to have every listen to my stuff and tell me how good or how bad i am. If you want my link i will give it to you but for those who know me proabbly still remember my link...